Hunter Valley All-Inclusive Small Group Tour
Personalised wine journey full of flavor. Visit some of the big names in the Hunter Valley and small boutique cellar doors, have lunch off the beaten track, and experience a chocolate & wine pairing.
This is a small group, All-Inclusive, Handpicked, and tailored experience of the Hunter Valley. All-inclusive means no hidden cost and no stress with paying tasting fees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
Personalised wine journey full of flavour. Visit some of the big names in the Hunter Valley and small boutique cellar doors, have lunch off the beaten track, and experience a chocolate & wine pairing.
This is a small group, all-Inclusive, handpicked, and tailored experience of the Hunter Valley. All-inclusive means no hidden cost and no stress with paying tasting fees.
Our fantastic tour includes:
Complimentary pick up & drop off
Premium wineries other cheaper tours do not visit
Dedicated guide, offering a personalised experience
Fully accredited tour company Awarded #1 experience in Australia!
A seated wine tasting experience with local cheese
Delicious lunch at a restaurant with 5 wines included
Unique opportunity from famous instagrammable spots
Private seated wine tasting paired with delicious Chocolates
Opportunity to taste top shelf spirits, including Vodkas, liqueurs , schnapps & Gins
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :98 Harrington St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact Andersons Tours to confirm your pickup time
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Anderson’s Tours supports the implementation of physical distancing measures wherever possible, however a distance of 1.5 metres cannot be guaranteed when travelling inside our vehicles. Anderson’s Tours has implemented controls to manage and reduce the risk of passengers being exposed to COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.