Hunter Valley Wine Tour from Sydney incl Lunch, Cheese, Chocolate and Distillery
Spend a day tasting some of Australia’s best wine, cheese, and chocolate in the Hunter Valley on this small-group, full-day tour from Sydney. Your guide will take you on three wine tastings at select boutique wineries in the area. Enjoy a gourmet one course lunch with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink at a local Hunter Valley restaurant. Plus sample cheeses, chocolate, fudge and vodka during stops at local shops and outlets. Relax and listen to upbeat music on board your comfortable coach, and learn all about the region from your knowledgeable driver-guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - One course restaurant lunch + glass of wine or beer
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine & cheese paired tastings
- Wine & chocolate paired tastings
- Behind the scenes Production Tour
- Boutique wine tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley, New South Wales Australia
Leave Sydney behind and relax in the beautiful rolling hills and stunning vineyards of Hunter Valley. Spend a full day in Australia's most celebrated wine producing region.
Visit boutique Hunter Valley wineries and taste white and red wine varieties, whilst learning about the wine making process.
Enjoy a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink whilst taking in the spectacular views at a local Hunter Valley restaurant.
Stop at a local cheese shop, chocolate and fudge factory, as well as The Hunter Distillery for a vodka tasting experience, before returning back to Sydney at approx. 6.30pm.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Zepher Tours, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Tours run on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Wine tastings, lunch, food samples, guide and transport are all included.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :1: 812B George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
2: Maquarie Obelisk, Loftus Street, Macquarie Place Park , Sydney, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :7:25 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: your local operator ONLY picks up from the selected departure location set out in the departure point.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.