Hunter Valley Wine Tour from Sydney with Lunch and 3 Cellar Door Tastings
INDULGE YOUR SENSES TO ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST FAMOUS WINE REGION..... As we travel around the Hunter Valley on this interactive, entertaining and informative small group day tour. Departing Sydney, this unique exploration to the Hunter Valley region provides a variety of food delights and tasting experiences. Showcasing the best local produce from this region, with exceptional boutique wines, cheese or chocolate tastings. A tour with a little something for everyone to enjoy!
per adult from
What's included :
- Three (3) cellar door wine tastings
- Cheese or chocolate samples
- Fun, Social Touring Atmosphere
- Air-conditioned Mini-Coach Travel
- Comprehensive Tour Commentary
- Cafe Style Lunch in Hunter Valley Gardens
- Selected pick up points in Sydney
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Wineries
What's excluded :
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
As you head north across the Harbour Bridge, you’ll leave the city behind for the rolling hills of the Hunter Valley.
Stop At: Hunter Valley Wineries, Vintage Hunter Wine and Visitor's Centre Main Road, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2325 Australia
Wineries may change depending on availability predominately within the Pokolbin area. Here is a list of cellar-doors we rotate between - Irongate Estate, Savannah Estate, Constable, Tempus Two / Roche, Mount View, Tintilla Estate, Gun Dog, Mistletoe.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hunter Valley Gardens, Broke Road, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Enjoy a relaxing cafe style lunch in the Hunter Valley Garden Village. With an informal cheese tasting afterwards.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Mercure Sydney, 818/820 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2: Savannah Estate, 312 Mount View Rd, Mount View NSW 2325, Australia
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, photo ID is required
- Not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under, does not include activities for children.
- Child fare prices apply from 6 to 12 years old, no tour activities included for children.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Please reconfirm your tour 48 hours prior to departure via email.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.