Hunter Valley Wine Tour from the Hunter with Wine Craft Beer Cheese Chocolate
Come on board and discover why the Hunter Region is one of the most highly awarded wine regions in Australia. Taste the crisp Verdelhos, fruity Semillons and reds this region is famous for as well as palate refreshing craft beers, creamy cheeses and locally made chocolates in this full day tour with fresh local gourmet produce for lunch.
Relax and enjoy the friendly small group atmosphere and great music aboard on our public shared tour on a 20 seat minibus (air-conditioning and sound system) as you make new friends and learn about the rich wine making history of this picturesque region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transport from your Hunter Valley accommodation and transport between wineries
- Alcoholic Beverages - Vodka/schnapps tasting at Hunter Distillery
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tastes Of The Hunter Wine Tours
What's excluded :
- You have the option to purchase lunch a craft beer paddle for tasting at Matilda Bay Brewhouse
- Cellar door tastings 3 x $5pp which can be paid on the day at the venues
- Lunch - We visit venues where the majority of the meals are available for $20-$25pp
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tastes Of The Hunter Wine Tours, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Visit 3-4 boutique cellar doors for tasting presentations in the Hunter Valley. You'll also taste vodka/liqueurs, locally made cheeses and chocolates with the option to purchase a craft beer paddle.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hunter Valley, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
Hunter Valley pickups occur between 9am and 9.45am based on the groups booked in for the day. We will message you (Trip Advisor messages) by the Thurs before the tour with your pickup time.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.