Hurghada: 3-Hour City Sightseeing Tour
Enjoy spending 3 hours seeing and discovering the landmarks of Hurghada, from churches and mosques, discover the ancient city of Dahar, wandering the markets of the old town and exploring the local shops and fish market. Enjoy with us this unforgettable trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry to Hurghada Al Mina Mosque
- Visit to Hurghada Church
- Entrance Fees
- Visit to the New Marina
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Day 1City Sightseeing Tour
Our representative comes to take you from your hotel in Hurghada in an air-conditioned car to discover the different areas of Hurghada in this city tour Explore both the traditional old city and the new and modern city. You will drive your car to the fishing village and visit simple houses. Fishermen wake up at sunrise and sleep as the sun sets. Life is simple and traditional. Visit the shipyard and see how fishing boats are built and restored using traditional methods.
Then you go to visit the largest mosque in Hurghada. Here you can learn more about Islam, the main religion of Egypt. You will then move to the oldest Coptic Church in the city. At the end of the tour, you will visit the large fruit and vegetable market and finally return to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.