Hurghada: Quad Bike Safari, Bedouin Village & BBQ Feast
Experience an exciting 7-hour desert safari from Hurghada. Enjoy the fast-paced ride across the desert on a quad bike and dune buggy. Visit a Bedouin village and enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with a delicious barbecue and a fantastic show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel transfers
- Transportation by jeep
- Tour Guide
- Quad bike ride
- Dune buggy ride
- Visit to the terrarium with scorpions and desert snakes
- Camel rides in the desert
- Visit to a Bedouin village
- Traditional show
- Barbecue dinner including mineral water and soft drink
- Shisha pipe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Day 1safari in hurghada
Discover the vast expanse of the Sahara and the desert mountains. After the pick-up at your hotel in Hurghada you will start your tour in the desert. Upon arrival at the first location, you will get a brief introduction on how to use the quad bikes. You can then enjoy the thrilling ride through the desert sand. Afterwards you will get in a dune buggy and enjoy a very special driving experience.
You will then continue on to a Bedouin village. Enjoy the typical hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh flatbread as you learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins. You also have the option of taking a camel ride before heading to the terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions.
Enjoy a cozy evening barbecue in the open air and admire the fantastic views of the sunset. Watch a traditional show and marvel at the fire-eaters, Tanoura dancers, and belly dancers. You can also enjoy smoking a shisha pipe in the relaxed atmosphere.
In the late evening you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.