Hurghada: Super Safari Quad Bike, Camel Ride & Bedouin Dinner
Drive a Quad Bike across the desert sands surrounding Hurghada
Visit a Bedouin camp and learn more about their lifestyle and culture
Climb on the back of a camel to experience the landscape from a different
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off service from Hurghada city
- Transfers to and from the quad bike park by air-conditioned vehicle
- Quad bike ride
- Camel ride in the desert
- Visit to a Bedouin village, including barbecue dinner
- Mineral water and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and drop off from Makadi Bay, El Gouna or Sahl Hasheesh (additional fee of $15 per person)
- Discover the vast expanse of the Sahara and the desert mountains. After the pick-up at your hotel in Hurghada you will start your tour in the desert. Upon arrival at the first location, you will get a brief introduction on how to use the quad bikes. You can then enjoy the thrilling ride through the desert sand. Afterwards you will get in a dune buggy and enjoy a very special driving experience.
You will then continue on to a Bedouin village. Enjoy the typical hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh flatbread as you learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins. You also have the option of taking a camel ride before heading to the terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions.
Enjoy a cozy evening barbecue in the open air and admire the fantastic views of the sunset. Watch a traditional show and marvel at the fire-eaters, Tanoura dancers. You can also enjoy smoking a shisha pipe in the relaxed atmosphere.
In the late evening you will be driven back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Buying a DVD during the tour is optional for the guest,, and the company has no responsibility about it
- If you require pick-up and drop off from Makadi Bay, El Gouna , Soma bay or Sahl Hasheesh, please pay the additional fee of $15 to the driver in cash per person rounded trip
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.