Hurghada VIP City Tour With Sea Food Lunch
Experience a city tour through Hurghada and visit the most famous mosque in the city, the aquarium, and the papyrus factory. Enjoy a view of the Red Sea and get to know a local fisherman at the harbor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- German-English- Russian speaking tour guide
- Juice and cake in a garden restaurant
- 1 bottle of water during the tour
- All taxes and additional fees
- Visit to 4 attractions
What's excluded :
- Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, Ahia) extra charges 5 $ per person
- Transfer from (El Gouna, Safaga) extra charges 10 $ per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Enjoy a 3-hour city tour with a personal guide through the sights of Hurghada. Admire the Great Mosque with its two tall minarets, the church of Santa Maria, and the harbor. Enjoy the typical Middle Eastern flair and the colorful crowds in a characteristic bazaar.
After pick-up from your hotel, take a discovery tour through the inner city of Hurghada before enjoying the chance to meet a local fisherman at the harbor.
Take an breathtaking look at the Red Sea and wander through different parts of the city before returning to your hotel in Hurghada.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.