Hurling Tours Ireland - O'Loughlin Gaels
This 1-hour Hurling Tour involves giving tourists a presentation informing them about the sport. We delve into the history of Hurling and how it has evolved into the fastest field game in the world, that we see today. This is all done in a Hurling team's dressing room in Kilkenny City, giving tourists that up-close, intense experience. Once tourists are up-to-date on the basics of the game, we take them on to the field to try a few basic skills for themselves. This is the part that has proved most popular, with guests eager to get immersed in the Irish culture.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Hurling Tours Ireland
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurling Tours Ireland, O'Loughlin Gaels Hebron Road O' Loughlin Gaels GAA Grounds, Kilkenny R95 RX63 Ireland
At O'Loughlin Gaels GAA Grounds, guests will get the opportunity to learn about Hurling and also experience playing the sport on a Hurling pitch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :O'Loughlin Gaels GAA Club, Hebron Rd, Leggetsrath West, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.