Husky Mountain Hike
Enjoy arctic summer life and meet reindeer, huskies and puppies. Go for an peaceful nature trek with a husky companion and admire the scenery of mountains, wilderness and fjord.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - reindeer hot dog and water is included
What's excluded :
We will pick you up from your hotel in Kirkenes, and take you to the Snowhotel Kirkenes summer camp in the idyllic Sandnesdalen, by the mountains and fjords of northern Norway. Meet our 4 reindeer, and feed them with their favorite food - tundra lichen. Visit our husky farm and meet our 180 friendly huskies and adorable puppies.
When you have found a fourlegged friend in our dogyard, we are ready for a Husky Mountain hike in the mountain ranges above the Snowhotel Kirkenes camp. The terrain not to steep, so this is an excursion suitable to all. If you should get tired, your strong husky are more than willing to give you a pull!
At the top of the mountain plateau we rest, and admire the breathtaking view. We build a fire at the campsite, by the remains of a world war 2 plane, and grill reindeer sausages - northern Norwegian touring style.
Learn about the north from our knowledgeable guides and get to know our amazing Alaskan huskies.
Departure Point :Snowhotel Kirkenes | Gamme Northern Lights Cabins, Sandnesdalen 14, 9910 Bjørnevatn, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.