Husky Safari and Snowmobile Experience in Rovaniemi
Do you want to try both husky sledding and snowmobiling in the middle of artic nature, far away from the city? If so, this tour is perfect for you. What do you think is faster? Snowmobile or huskies?
In this tour we combine two great adventures - husky sledding and snowmobiling. You will get to try dog mushing and snowmobile driving in the middle of Arctic nature. Unlike the snowmobile tracks in Rovaniemi, our snowmobile tracks around Parpalandia are not crowded by tourists. So instead of the mass tourism feeling, you will get to experience an authentic snowmobiling. On the top of that, this tour has a small group guarantee, the maximum is 8 participants.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Sausage, cookies, and hot juice
- Winter clothes
- 6-10km husky ride
- 1h snowmobiling experience with 30-40 minutes of snowmobile driving and stops to take photos
What's excluded :
We will start the tour with dressing up in warm winter clothes and receiving instructions for our husky safari. You will learn how to steer a husky sled and receive the necessary safety instructions. Our huskies will wait for us ready to run. You will steer the dog team on your own. Our guide will be driving in front, in case you will need any help. The dogs love to run and they will take you on a great adventure through the wilderness. We will make a stop in the middle, where you can take pictures with your husky team.
Our warm kota with live fire awaits you, when you come back to our kennel. Inside you can taste popular Finnish sausage and get some warm juice.
Warmed up and strengthened by food, we will embark to our next experience – snowmobiling. Before we start driving through Lappish wintery scenery, our guide will explain all necessary instructions.
In this tour you can discover more of Lapland’s nature and take great photos of this winter wonderland. We will make a few quick stops to take photos.
Normally two people share the sled/snowmobile, one is driving and one sitting behind the driver.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will inform you about the exact time of your pick-up by e-mail. Please be ready for the pick-up service at the reception of your accommodation or at the meeting place at least 5 minutes before the pick-up time. In special occasion, the pick-up time might change. In such case, we will contact you.If you have any questions or special requirements, do not hesitate to contact us.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children younger than 4 years.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.