Hvar Delicacies Tour
Take a stroll through the most beautiful streets of Hvar to discover four unique restaurants and taverns, listen to different old gourmet stories, enjoy four superb gastronomic experiences, savor the rich flavors, smells and colors of traditional dishes and drinks from Hvar.
• Experience the original Dalmatian and Hvar food and wine, rich gastronomy, culture and history
• Visit three famous Hvar taverns, one unique patisserie, and feel the atmosphere of typical Dalmatian “konoba”
• Meet some of the best master chefs in city of Hvar
• Learn about original culinary recipes from the island of Hvar and traditional food preparation, and ingredients and spices used
• On the way to each restaurant learn something about the famous buildings and places in Hvar
• Try an original local dessert from Hvar
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food & drink tasting in three Dalmatian restaurants / taverns
- Dessert tasting in a famous Hvar patisserie
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
Duration: 3 hours
Distance: 1.5 km
Group size: 4 – 15 people
Did you know that traditional Dalmatian (Mediterranean) cuisine is one of the healthiest in the world? Hvar virgin Olive oil, island vegetables and fruits, aromatic spices, honey, carob and famous wine were offered as touristic product as early as 150 years ago.
This is a very tasty and special tour carefully created for those who love to hike and who want to taste the original and local delicacies of Hvar. Visit several carefully selected taverns (“konoba”) and restaurants, meet the best cooks from Hvar who will present to you year-old traditional recipes and share more about traditional Dalmatian cuisine with you. During this tour you’ll be able to taste four unique and local dishes and drinks.
Departure Point :Main Hvar square (Pjaca) in front of the cathedral
Departure Time :Starts every day at 6:00 PM, however we are flexible and the exact time can be arranged with you
Return Detail :Main Hvar square (Pjaca)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to take:
- An empty stomach
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.