Hwange National Park Full Day Tour From Main Camp!
Hwange National Park is very huge and famous for having the most famous big game and the chances to see them are very high.Lions can be seen in action and more so, Hwange does not have many watering points which maximize good chances of seeing many animals. Being the biggest Park in Zimbabwe, Hwange will not disappoint visitors.
Late in the afternoon, other plain game like Zebra, impala, warthogs and more can be seen roaming around the Main Camp area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Our Hwange full day tour price include park fees, light lunch, refreshments,guiding services & water
What's excluded :
- The price do not include tips, airport transfer, alcohol or laundry.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hwange National Park, Hwange National Park, Matabeleland North Province
After our registration at the Main Camp office, we will drive into the park and get to Nyamandlovu platform to check for animals. Visit several watering points to see animals coming to have an early drink.Great chances to see many animals in the early morning hours.Spend most of our driving across the Park, maximizing the chances of seeing lots of game.Our Guides are experienced and knowledgeable, they will do what they can to make this trip more successful.
Late in the afternoon, we will wind up the drive and we heard back to the Main Camp.
NB: We recommend advance bookings!
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also arrange to pick up clients from any nearby lodge or hotel in the Hwange area.If Travelers are coming from either Bulawayo or Victoria Falls, we can pick from cross Mabale.
Departure Time :10/25/2019 - 12/31/2025
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.