Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens audio tour: a walk through London's royal parks
Explore two of London's most beautiful and famous Royal Parks with me. As a Londoner, I’ve grown up visiting Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens and I know all they have to offer, from their best spots to little-known vistas. The parks are filled with stories and secrets that most visitors miss, but if you take this self guided audio tour, you won’t be one of them.
Some of the tour’s highlights include:
• Speakers’ Corner where you can find the finest free show in London.
• The story of the creation of the Royal Parks. How did we end up with over 600 acres of parkland in an area where land prices are through the roof?
• The Serpentine Lake where you can relax and enjoy the swans
• Memorials dedicated to Diana, Princess of Wales, including a fountain and playground
• How to spot the beautiful birds around Kensington Gardens
• A grand view of Kensington Palace
• A 900-year-old oak tree and the little elves that hide within it.
per adult from
60 to 75 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marble Arch, Park Lane, London W1H 7EJ England
The tour starts at Marble Arch.
Pass By: Hyde Park, London W2 2UH England
The tour passes through Hyde Park.
Pass By: Speakers Corner, Hyde Park, London W2 2ET England
The tour passes by Speakers' Corner.
Pass By: Serpentine Boating Lake, The Old Police House Hyde Park Hyde Park, Serpentine Road, London W2 2UH England
The tour passes by Serpentine Lake.
Pass By: Norwegian War Memorial, Serpentine Road Opposite the West Boat House, London W2 2UH England
The tour passes by the Norwegian War Memorial.
Pass By: Serpentine Galleries, Kensington Gardens, London W2 3XA England
The tour passes by the Serpentine Sackler Gallery.
Pass By: Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain, Hyde Park, London W2 2UH England
The tour passes by the Diana Memorial Fountain.
Pass By: Kensington Gardens, The Magazine Storeyard Magazine Gate, London W2 UH England
The tour passes through Kensington Gardens.
Pass By: Queen Caroline's Temple, Kensington Gardens, London W2 3XA England
The tour passes by Queen Caroline's Temple.
Pass By: Italian Gardens, Kensington Gardens, London W2 3XA England
The tour passes by the Italian Gardens.
Pass By: Budge's Walk, London W2, UK
The tour passes along Budge's Walk.
Pass By: Speke Monument, Bayswater Road Kensington Gardens, London W2 2UH England
The tour passes by Speke Monument.
Pass By: Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX England
The tour passes by Kensington Palace.
Pass By: Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Playground, next to her Kensington Palace home, London W2 3XA England
The tour passes by the Diana Memorial Playground.
Departure Point :Marble Arch, London W2 2ET, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/10/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Queensway Station, Bayswater Rd, Bayswater, London W2 4SS, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.