I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour
Gain access to a huge swath of Rome on this fun and leisurely hop-on hop-off bus tour of the Eternal City. As you're cruising around the city, listen to the on-going narrative about the city's history (in 13 different languages of your choice).
per adult from
What's included :
- Multilingual audio headset
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome showing the route of the Panoramic
- WiFi available
- Interesting and informative commentary through the headphones. 13 languages available
What's excluded :
- Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
- Optional gratuities
- Please be advised that, only small dog with kennel are admitted on board
Hop on Hop off Bus Route
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Hop on Hop off Bus Route:
Attractions on the Hop on Hop off Bus Route:
- Largo di Villa Peretti, 70 - Termini Station Stop (corner Piazza dei Cinquecento)
- P.za dell'Esquilino, 12 - St. Mary Major
- Via di San Gregorio, 30 - Colosseum Archaeological Area
- Rome Rose Garden - Circo Massimo - Bocca della Verità
- Via del Teatro di Marcello, 2 - Piazza Venezia - Roman Forum
- Lungotevere Tor di Nona, 7 - Vatican City & Sistine Chapel (between Via Panico and Via Mastro)
- Via Ludovisi, 73 - Spanish Steps - Shopping Area
- Via Barberini, 12 - Barberini & Trevi Fountain
Piazza della Repubblica / Via Nazionale / Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore / Via dei Fori Imperiali / Colosseum / Bocca della Verita / Circus Maximus / Teatro di Marcello / Piazza Venezia / Ancient City / Vatican City / St. Peter's Basilica / Vatican Museums / Sistine Chapel / Spanish Steps / Via Condotti / Via del Corso / Ludovisi / Via Veneto / Piazza Barberini / Trevi Fountain
Operates: Departures on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. First departure at 09:30 AM from Termini Station and last departure at 9 PM from Termini Station. End of services at 10:30 PM.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. While every effort is made to ensure a smooth and frequent service there may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.