I Tour with the Archaeologist: Group Visit at Sunset to the Valley of the Temples
The group tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento at sunset is a unique experience because it contains nature, archeology, history, mythology and the magic of a unique place in the world.
You will be accompanied to discover the most suggestive corners and the most fascinating stories on the ancient Akragas.
The sunset tour will leave you breathless and is the best way to visit the Valley of the Temples in Summer, in the most beautiful moment of the day: the blue hour!
Entrusting yourself to an official archaeologist and guide will allow you to concentrate exclusively on your experience and let yourself be transported back 2600 years; my stories will do the rest!
per adult from
100 to 140 minutes
What's included :
- Archaeologist and Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the archaeological site
- Entry/Admission - Valle dei Templi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle dei Templi, Piazza Archeologica 1 Via Panoramica Dei Templi, 92100, Agrigento, Sicily Italy
A fascinating journey through the ruins of the ancient Akragas between history, archeology, myth and nature, accompanied by an Archaeologist and Official Tourist Guide
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Departure Point :Via Panoramica Valle dei Templi, 92100 Agrigento AG, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.