Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Botanical Garden Guided Walk
The Caves Branch Botanical Gardens were created in 2008 by Ella Baron and the Caves Branch Jungle Lodge to bring awareness to the general public about the beauty and importance of Belizean flora and fauna.
Visitors to the garden have the great opportunity to smell the lemongrass and all-spice leaves, see the coffee, cacao, papaya and pineapple growing, at various times of the year, along the sides of the walkways through the gardens.
We specialize in native epiphytes, such as orchids and bromeliads (air plants) and have the largest collection of these plants in the country.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company, Mile 41.5 Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan Belize
Lose yourself in the wonderful world of plants! Let us help you explore the largest collection of orchids, bromeliads and ferns in Belize! See favorites such as lemongrass and pineapple.
Discover a new side of your favorite foods! See the gingers in bloom. Smell the all-spice leaf. Touch the vanilla orchid. Taste the cacao fruit.
Be a botanist tour Experience the excitement of a botanical expedition.
See how botanists discover new species. Join us on this family friendly tour and make your own discoveries! A special experience for students and children.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge, 1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, Belize
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.