Šibenik Walking Tour
Take a walk through the old city of Šibenik and find out the stories about medieval noble town destroyed by the plague.
The tour includes the locations from HBO series Game of Thrones - visit them with us! On our stroll down the narrow Dalmatian streets we will relive and revive the history of once powerful and rich royal city.
Out tour stars:• Robert Visiani park• Petar Krešimir IV. Monument• Franciscan monastery and museum• Old city gate• Croatian National Theatre• Patrician piers• St. John's church• Medulić square• St. Barbara's church• Rossini palace• City hall (Game of Thrones location)• St. James Cathedral (UNESCO)• Four Wells Square• St. Lawrence church (monastery garden and cave)• St. Ann's city cemetery • St. Michael's fortress
Minimum number of guests is two (2)
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik, Trg Republike Hrvatske Sea Promenade, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
The Cathedral of St. James (Croatian: Katedrala sv. Jakova) in Šibenik, Croatia is a triple-nave basilica with three apses and a dome (32 m high inside) in the city of Šibenik, Croatia. It is the church of the Catholic Church in Croatia, and the see of the Šibenik diocese. It is also the most important architectural monument of the Renaissance in the entire country. Since 2000, the Cathedral has been on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cathedral of Saint James, Trg Republike Hrvatske 1, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.