This is the deepest Iberá experience.
You don't need to go on a boat because you will be walking inside wildlife wetlands. This is the Capybaras and caimans land, their habitat and you are going to their place to share time with them.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - or Mate
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Mineral water with gift bottle
- Snacks - Cereals and typical salty grilled cake
- Rain cape
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Not included except under request
- Entry/Admission - Esteros de Ibera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Ibera, Ruta Nacional 12 15 km of Ituzaingo and 8 km from Villa Olivari, Ituzaingo W3302ELA Argentina
The tour to North Área of Iberá is around 6 hours. We leave from Ituzaingó at 1pm and come back around 7pm
In this area is no need to cross any lagoon, because of this nothing is done by boats; you get out of the cars and are stepping on the estuaries. You can do short walks of approach to some species.
During the tour the different environments and the productive Iberá will be observed, going through some productions of afforestation and livestock of cattle and buffaloes.
With our 4x4 cars, you will arrive to Ibera National Park, where it's include te/coffe with snack, mineral water, binoculars, repellent, insurance, transportation, Spanish Guides (few English)
During the trail you are watching capy bara, caiman, and those species that can be found like marsh deers, foxes. Inside forest you will be looking for howler monkeys, Red and green macaws, and large numbers of birds. (it is not suspends due to bad weather).
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Esteros de Ibera, Estancia San Juan Poriahu, Corrientes Argentina
Esteros de Ibera
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Centenario 2002, Ituzaingó, Corrientes, Argentina
2: Ituzaingó, Corrientes, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick people up from Bus Terminal, all hotels or addresses in Ituzaingó or Villa Olivari, Port of Ituzaingó, adding supplement for Extra radio hotels.Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- It's no necessary to sleep in our city if you are going to other destination by night bus like Iguassú falls or Salta Province
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.