Ica City Tour
Ica is a city known for its exquisite Piscos and wines.
On the outskirts of the city you can visit wineries where you will learn about the preparation of these drinks and also taste the variety that is produced there.
A few kilometers from the city of Ica we find the Oasis of Huacachina, located in the middle of beautiful tropical palm trees and surrounded by impressive dunes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourists reception at the bus station or pick up from the hotel.
- Mobility for the visit to the mentioned places.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guided and permanent assistance.
- Transfer to the bus station or to the hotel, at the end of the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario del Senor de Luren
- Entry/Admission - Parque De Las Brujas De Cachiche
- Entry/Admission - El Catador
What's excluded :
- Bus tickets.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario del Senor de Luren, Calle Ayacucho, Cuadra 10, Ica 11000 Peru
Our passengers are picked up from the well-being of your hotel in the city of Ica.
We will visit the main square of Ica, Temple and Mall of Luren. Then we will go to a candy store called "Margarito"; which offers us a variety of typical Ica cookies made based on Pisco.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parque De Las Brujas De Cachiche, Ica Peru
Then we will go to Cachiche, a small town where Bruges once existed, here we will observe a circuit prepared in honor of one of the most famous witches. Later we will approach a palm tree with a genetic malformation which hides many mysteries, this is known as the 7-headed palm tree.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Catador, Fundo 3 Esquinas 102 Sótano, Ica 11000 Peru
Later we will visit a Craft Winery where the Peruvian flag drink called Pisco is made.
In this place our local guide will take us on a tour of the winery's facilities and explain about the traditional technique of making Pisco and Wine.
After the tour our passengers can taste the different varieties of Pisco, Wine and other products offered by this cozy place, and if they wish they can also buy any product.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
Finally we will go to the Huacachina Oasis, which is located just 5 km from the city center.
In this famous lagoon visitors can enjoy the tranquility of the place and walk around in search of beautiful photos.
Finally, our clients are left at their respective hotel or the chosen bus station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation in Ica city or Huacachina.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nuestra agencia Sam Travel Experiences ofrecerá Mascarillas Sanitarias al visitante en caso este haya extraviado o deteriorado la suya. Este servicio es completamente Gratuito.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.