Ica City Tour, Huacachina Lake, Museum of Ica and Visit to Chocolate Factory
You will be transferred to the countryside to visit a famous industrial warehouse, where process the best wines and pisco from Peru. Then visit the Helena Chocolate Factory, a national chocolate company where you can witness the development of Peruvian chocolates and traditional sweets. After that you will go to the Regional Museum of Ica, which displays a large collection of prehispanic remains belonging to the Ica, Paracas, Nazca, Wari and Inca cultures, pieces that have been exhibited in different parts of the world.Finally, visit the Huacachina Lake, which was originally an oasis in the desert of Ica. The lake is one of the biggest attractions of Ica since it is surrounded by huge dunes and offers different services: from a varied cuisine to a tubular vehicle adrenaline ride through the desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Ica Regional Museum
- Admission to a Winery
- Admission to Helena Chocolate Factory
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Touristic transportation.
- Entry/Admission - Regional Museum of Ica Adolfo Bermúdez Jenkins
- Entry/Admission - Oasis of Huacachina
- Entry/Admission - Chocolatería Helena
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Regional Museum of Ica Adolfo Bermúdez Jenkins, Cuadra 8 s/n, Ayabaca, Ica 11001, Peru
This museum brings together important pieces of the different pre-Hispanic cultures that occupied the area: Paracas, Nasca, Wari and even Inca.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Oasis of Huacachina, Urb. Sebastian Barranca L- 19, Ica 11000 Peru
La Huacachina is a famous lagoon in the middle of the Ica desert that forms a unique oasis in the region. It attracts various types of migratory birds and it is part of the community's oral tradition.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chocolatería Helena, Av. Nicolas de Rivera el Viejo 227, Ica 11001, Peru
A well-known national chocolate company where you can witness the development of chocolates and traditional sweets.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Ica. Not valid for Viñas Queirolo Hotels, Hacienda San Juan and Caravedo- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- The visit to the Lord of luren sanctuary will be panoramic.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Ica Regional Museum not available on Mondays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.