Ice Cave tour in Vatnajökull
Welcome to our ice cave tour to the magnificent Vatnajökull. In this tour we will visit the best ice cave/mulans/carves available each time, but the caves are natural phenomenons so they are always changing within the season.
We have max 10 people in a car and our guides are all local and have good knowledge of the area. We are a small company that pride our selves in good and personal service.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Crampons and helmets.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatnajokull Glacier, Vatnajokull National Park Iceland
The drive to the Glacier takes about 30-45 minutes, depending on the weather. Than our guests will visit natural Ice caves and mulans in Vatnajökull Glacier, and walk on the glacier. We will always visit the best ice caves availible at each time. Our time on the glacier is 40-60 minutes.
The drive back will take 30-45 minutes.
The tour takes about 3 hours in all.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Jökulsárlón Parking, Þjóðvegur, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not a tour for infants.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.