Ice Climbing Experience
A day of swinging axes and kicking crampons on beautiful blue ice! Whether you have years of ice climbing experience or have never climbed before this tour is for you!
Beginners: First time climbers will be introduced to ice climbing at a smaller, easier wall. It’s a surprisingly simple activity that any moderately fit person can enjoy.
Intermediate to Advanced: More experienced climbers will be guided up the finest ice climbs matching their ability, and all under the direct supervision of a professional ACMG guide. We also have *multi-pitch ice route and *multi-day ice trip options.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Ice Climbing Equipment
- Professional guide
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Lunch, snacks, beverages
- Gratuity/tip for your guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Lift tickets
- Parking lot fees
- Rental gear (skis or splitboard, boots, poles, backpack, etc.)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whistler Blackcomb, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 0X9 Canada
Locations and date availability are weather and temperature dependent and may require transportation or ski hill access at extra cost. To climb on Blackcomb you must be at least an intermediate skier or snowboarder to access the climbing site. Off-resort locations are available that do not require skiing. Please inquire at time of booking.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Escape Route Alpine Demo Centre, 4433 Sundial Pl #7, Whistler, BC V8E 1G7, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate level of fitness is required.
- A maximum of 4 people per guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- All participants MUST be strong blue/intermediate level skiers or snowboarders.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum age is 15 years.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.