Ice Combo: Karting on Ice and Snowmobiling
The ice karts are powerful winter go-karts with silent four stroke engines and studded winter tires with spikes. We use high-quality German made karts, RIMO EVO6 and RIMO ALPHA2, with 4 stroke HONDA engines to ensure the best quality for our customers. Every year we re-build our ice-track and make Improvements. Throughout the years we have perfected the track and optimized our Lap-Timing. Every kart is fitted with a transponder to get a real-time reading of the Lap-Times.
For Snowmobile Safaris our experience, knowledge and the use of professional safety gear ensures the safety of every participant on our safaris. To provide the performance, we use the newest snowmobile models of the locally made Lynx brand. For the driving comfort, we only use quality clothing, gloves and safety gear. Our local guides have a wide knowledge of the area and years of experience to ensure customers are safe and have the maximum of enjoyment during the safari.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Thermal Clothing and Safety Gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 1.5Hours snowmobile driving
- Ice Kart Racing session 1: qualifying rounds
- Ice Kart Racing session 2: racing rounds
What's excluded :
Combine Karting on Ice and Snowmobiling, the two most exhilarating safaris that Lapland has to offer. We start the activity with the qualifying rounds for the Karting on Ice Open Race. Set your best lap-time and secure your starting position! After the qualifying rounds we have a break around the open fire where we enjoy hot beverages. When everyone is ready, we start the race. Be the fastest and finish before colleagues, friend or family! During the karting children, who can’t reach the pedals of the karts, can enjoy the mini snowmobiles. After the race it is time for the snowmobiling. We will show you how to safely operate the snowmobiles and teach you everything you need/want to know about snowmobiling. During the safari we will guide you through the frozen river valley and snow-covered forests.
Departure Point :Pekankatu 4, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.