Ice Fishing and Husky
Let's go to the husky farm! The staff will greet you and drive you a sled with huskies. Afterwards we will go ice fishing on the frozen Lake!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Winter clothes will be provided (Overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Ice fishing equipment
- 5-7 kilometer husky ride
- Campfire BBQ: salmon and Lappish pork sausages. (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request)
- Hot drinks
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
You will first visit the husky farm, where you greet your team of excited furry friends for your 5 to 7 km journey. As you glide through the untouched wilderness, enjoy the scenery of the beautiful arctic forest. When your team takes you back to the farm, you can take pictures with these lovely companions. Gather around the bonfire and relax, while the farmer serves you with hot drinks and gingerbread.
After you say farewell to the huskies, get ready for the most popular activity of Lapland. Find you own spot for a best chance of catching a fish on the frozen lake, with the support of your professional guide. Enjoy the panorama view, as you sit back and chatter with your neighbors, waiting for the fish to bite. If you are lucky enough to catch a fish, you will learn how to clean and grill your own fish. Even without catching them, you will still enjoy the grilled Arctic salmon on the open fire. Warm yourself around the campfire glowing on snow, and taste the delicious salmon and sausages in a Lappish barbeque style.
• Nordic Unique Travels, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Departure Point :Nordic Unique Travels, Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.Airports
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.