Ice Fishing Day Tour
Spend an exciting winter’s day on a frozen lake outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. You'll learn native techniques of ice fishing from experienced guides. Test out your new skills and catch your lunch on this unique day experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Fishing License
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chena Lake Recreation Area, Laurance Rd 3.5 miles to entrance from junction of Mistletoe Dr., North Pole, AK
Fishing on a frozen lake
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from local Fairbanks Hotels. All other guests we ask to meet us at Walmart by theliquor store entrance for pick up.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.