Ice Fishing in Kiruna
You will meet a local professional guide that will take you out in the wilderness and catch fish on the rivers and lakes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Fishing gears
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
We leave civilization and go along the glacial valley towards the wilderness and the Caledonian mountain range. During the bus ride, we see how forests and marshes turn into snow-covered mountains in an river valley formed by the forces of the inland ice. To get out on the ice, we go out into the wilderness with a snowmobile and associated toboggan. At the fishing site you can sit / lie on reindeer skins and pimple from pre-drilled holes in the ice.
During the tour we feel the scent of wilderness and winter, light a fire, sit on reindeer skins, drink from wooden bags and taste local products.
• Kiruna, Kiruna, Norrbotten County
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kiruna Airport, Kiruna Sweden
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.