Ice Fishing Safari to Lake Inari from Inari-village
Safari is including lunch by open fire and thermal clothes and shoes. Your guide will be a professional fisherman in third generation. This is a great trip even if you don't like fishing!
per adult from
What's included :
- Warm clothing and shoes, transfers, fishing equipment, guiding, lunch and hot drinks.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will be picked up at 9 am from your hotel in Inari, our office is located in Ivalo.Â You will drive from Inari by minibus 45 kilometers to Ivalo River Camping & Resort office. There you will get thermal outfits and shoes.
Drive from Ivalo approximately (15 kilometers) to a small village called Koppelo by minibus. Snowmobiles and sledges are waiting for you there and the journey starts to a secret fishing place. You will travel in the comfort of a sleigh pulled by a snowmobile
You will try your fishing luck on the lake, everyone gets his or her own ice fishing rod to fish. You will use either a worm or a maggot to catch the fish. Enjoy a lunch and hot drinks by the open fire. You can also just relax by the campfire and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
If you catch a fish, it's possible that your guide will grill the fish for you in the fireplace.
This is a great trip even if you are not interested in fishing.
Departure Point :In central Inari
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Same location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up from the centrally located hotels in Inari
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.