Ice fishing trip in Nallikari, Oulu, Finland
The Oulu sea area, located at the Gulf of Bothnia, is absolutely beautiful especially in winter offering spectacular views on both the city and the open sea. It is also a nice ice fishing spot and has some good spots for catching perch, roach or even whitefish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
The trip begins at the Nallikari lighthouse at 9:00 and continues with a 5 to 15 minute walk to the ice fishing spots lasting about 3 hours altogether. With a little luck you get to experience some fierce strikes.
Departure Point :Nallikarinranta 15, 90510 Oulu, Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.