Ice Fishing with SkyArk Sled Tour
Start your adventure in the Artic by experiencing a unique kind of transfer, The SkySled; a panoramic mobile glass cabin, well heated, pulled by a snowmobile.
Have a better opportunity to see Reindeer, Moose and the Rock Ptarmigan, on the way from the airport. You'll make your way over the snow tracks of the frozen Torne River to SkyVillage.
Equipped with reindeer skin, ice drill, ice fishing rod and maggots, we head off on a journey on board of the SkySled across frozen lakes and snowy forests. Roaming around by snowmobile, at Torne River we find the spot, drill a hole, lower some bait and try to catch a fish.
Meanwhile we start a fire, cook food and coffee! Last but not least by the end of the tour you'll be holding an lce Fishing license.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - LingonBerry cookies from our local pätisserie, warm blueberry juice, coffee and tea, hot chocolate.
- Winter clothing if it's needed - winter jacket, winter boots, fishing equipment
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Grilled Salmon, Njala (bread), Shrimp salad and dessert will be served. A vegeterian option of grilled Halloumi.
- reindeer skin, ice drill, ice fishing rod and maggots
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kurravaara, Kurravaara, Kiruna, Norrbotten County
We also offer a shuttle transfer if you prefer.
We offer transfers from:
Kiruna Bus Station
Kiruna Train Station
Kiruna Tourist Information
Kiruna (Another hotel)
To: SkyVillage in Kurravaara.
The distance from Kiruna to Kurravaara is about 12km/7.5Miles, 15'~20'
You can also book a transfer by shuttle from the following locations:
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transfers from: Kiruna Airport Kiruna Bus Station Kiruna Train Station Kiruna Tourist Information Kiruna (Another hotel)To: SkyVillage in Kurravaara.The distance from Kiruna to Kurravaara is about 12km/7.5Miles, 15'~20'You can also book a transfer by shuttle from the following locations: Abisko Narvik Finland Jokkmokk Airports
- Kiruna Airport, Kiruna Sweden
Departure Time :11/19/2020 - 4/15/2021
11/19/2021 - 4/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Little animals accepted, baby and little kids are welcomed, disabled people are also welcomed on the tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.