Ice swimming and Gentle Sauna Experience in Oulu
With us you can safely try Ice Swimming and Sauna and experience what Sisu (guts) means for Finnish people. Why do we swim in winter and what kind of a sauna is a Finnish Sauna?
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - After Sauna you have fresh drinking water, tea with tar honey, a slice of local bread and butter.
- In Tar Sauna Experience there are towels, sauna hats and soap included.
What's excluded :
We walk from Voimala 1889 to Oulu River winter swimming place. We warm up and go to the dressing rooms and change to swimsuits. We swim in the ice cold water. We go to the dressing rooms and change clothes. We walk back to Voimala 1889, where we have a gentle Tar Sauna Experience with a Professional Sauna Therapist from Luonnokas.
Departure Point :Kasarmintie 1, 90100 Oulu, Finland
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Own swimsuits and towels are needed for the Ice swimming experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.