Iconic Sights of Sydney Tour with FREE Photography package
We put the personal touch on our tours to make sure you have a unique experience tailored to your groups needs.
We'll take you to some local hidden gems, as well as going through the history of Sydney's famous landmarks. Feel free to ask any questions about the things you see and we'll fill you in. We're passionate about providing a fun but also informative tour.
We'll take professional photos through-out the tour. We've chosen all the best photo locations, and you can request more. Then on conclusion of the tour we will send you a link with access for you to download all the photos for free.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Photography Package
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centennial Park, Oxford St. and Parkes Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2021 Australia
We begin our Iconic Sights of Sydney Tour with a scenic drive through the Eastern Suburbs. Soak in the sun with cliff-top views over some of our most beautiful beaches as we head towards Bondi Beach.
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Enjoy the sun, sand and surf at one of the worlds most iconic beaches. Take a stroll along the esplanade, with cafes, juice bars, outdoor exercise areas and more.. Catch a glimpse of the famous TV show 'Bondi Rescue'.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Watsons Bay, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
With some of the best look-out points in Sydney, Watsons Bay is a must! Get a photo with Sydney Harbour as your backdrop, take a walk along the breathtaking coast with views over 'The Gap', to the beaches and national park on the other side of Sydney Harbour. Then sit back and enjoy a drink at Watson's Bay Boutique Hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Take a stroll through the famous harbour-side Royal Botanic Gardens. With a sea-breeze, blooming native plants and outdoor cafes, this is a relaxing breathe of fresh air before walking around to the Sydney Opera House.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
We conclude our tour at one of the most famous landmarks in the world. See the sails of the Sydney Opera House up close. Take a walk around and snap photos of the amazing architecture and learn the fascinating history behind the construction of this iconic landmark.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in Central Sydney.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.