Iguassu Bird Park - Tickets Included
Located at the Brazilian side of the Iguassu National Park is the Bird Park, an area with provides direct contact with more than one thousand birds, of nearly 140 different species. Begin the tour is inside the vivarium, where you will be able to interact and take photos as you walk through the forest. In this environment, there is a lot to enjoy and feel with its surrounding beauty.
The park preserves 16.5 hectares (40 acres) of Atlantic Forest to form the best habitat for the animals. The birds are the main attraction; however, the snakes, butterflies and lizards also own the show. It’s an unforgettable experience different than any other!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Foz do Iguassu
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Tickets to the Iguazu National Park
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque das Aves
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Take a tour inside a vivarium, interact and take photos of more than one thousand birds, butterflies, snakes and lizards.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Foz do Iguaçu, State of Paraná, Brazil
2: Puerto Iguazú, Misiones Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation available from Foz do Iguassu hotels.Roundtrip transportation available from Puerto Iguazu hotels.Observation: By determination of the park regulator (ICMBio), tours with pickup from Belmond Hotel das Cataratas require reservations at least 72 hours in advance.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.