Iguassu Falls Argentinian Side with Gran Aventura
This must see 6-hour tour affords a spectacular view of Iguassu Falls from the Argentinian side of the border. A different view from the other side of the border paints this marvelous natural beauty in a different exciting way. Find a great perspective of the Garganta do Diabo waterfall, the biggest waterfall in the park. Drive through the jungle and hike a trail that leads to the waterfalls and a boat ride. This is everything you could want in an adventure tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer from most hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional Tour Guide
- Floating Safari - Boat Ride
- Off Road Truck ride
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages
- Iguassu National Park Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Entry/Admission - Garganta do Diabo
- Entry/Admission - Paseo del Yacaratiá
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Departure from the hotel with guide assistance, going to the currency exchange office to buy the Argentine currency necessary to enter the Argentine National Park, then stop at the customs where the passengers are required to migrate to the Brazilian customs (foreigners) and later at the Argentine Customs (everyone)
Once the tour started, every 30 min a train leaves to the superior part of the falls. First stop is the most traditional point, after the bus or van drive through the park until reach the point to start the trails and walkaways; in the end of the trail, you will find the Garganta do Diabo, the biggest waterfall in the park.
The time spent in the National Park includes the following attractions in this Tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Garganta do Diabo, Rodovia Br-469 Km 18, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
The biggest waterfall in the park. Garganta do Diabo is a footbridge of 2080 meters that give access to one of the most beautiful natural spectacles on earth.
After a stop to behold and absorb all the nature and landscape around, Start the second part of the tour, Called Circuito Superior.
When you reach the top, you will be able to see all the high points of the park. If it is a sunny day, you will watch a gorgeous rainbow. There you can visit six observatories and spaces that you can relax and appreciate the view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paseo del Yacaratiá, Fray Luis Beltrán 12, N3370DLB Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
The Gran Aventura combines the essence of the National Park of the lguazú: the jungle and the waterfalls in a single route.
From the Operations Center (bottom) or from the Visitors Center (top), you will enter the forest along the narrow Yacaratiá path into units designed for that particular environment. Bilingual guides (Spanish and English) will help to interpret their natural and cultural riches of the place. This 5 km vehicular route culminates at the base of the Macuco Port jungle.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Iguazu River
After descending to 100 meters you will reach the pier, where you can board inside the boat which will go up 6 km from the falls and descend the Iguassu River towards the area enjoying fast flowing waterfalls.
You will get to the base of the Three Musketeers Jumping and see the set of Brazilian and Argentine jumps, with the Devil's Throat crowning the view of the canyon. Later you will reach the peak of excitement in the incomparable San Martin falls, the second in terms of size and larger than a boat can approach. After visiting these jumps, you will sail downstream 6 km, including 2 km of rapids, to dock at the Porto Macuco pier. From there you will climb over 150 feet of steep stairs to the Macuco stop. You will return for a land vehicle on the Yacaratiá trail to the offices near the Old Cataratas Hotel where the tour will end. Then passengers will return to the bus that will drop off passengers to their respective hotels.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- This activity is not recommended to individuals with physical disabilities which may put them at risk in responding to an emergency during the activity.
- Iguazu National Park Entrance fee (Argentine side) - $600 pesos. Argentinians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs $480 pesos. Children up to 05 years old have free admission.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee of 40 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.