Iguazú Argentine Falls with Jungle Walk and Boat
World Heritage Site and one of the 7 wonders of the world. It offers unique views of the falls on the Argentine side.
An 8 Kms route is made in the Jungle, in an all-terrain vehicle, along the Yacaratiá Trail, to Puerto Macuco.
Boarding in semi-rigid rubber boats sailing 6 km through the Lower Iguazú River with 2 km of rapids.
Entrance to the Devil's Throat Canyon with an approach to the falls and landing on San Martín Island, the heart of the Iguazú Falls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Boat ride to the falls
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the national park 800 $ arg / u $ s 12 approx. (paid at the park gate)
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Every morning we do this excursion to tour the falls and see it from different angles and perspectives. Entering through the visitor center, several walks are made in the jungle to admire the giants of this green world, the jungle that gives us its aromas, its colors, its freshness, a unique contact with this increasingly rare biome in the world modern. Walks suitable for all types of visitors and with different levels of difficulty. The walkways offer wonderful visits to the falls and the opportunity to get in touch with wildlife. From colorful insects like dragonflies, butterflies and beetles; the curious coatis and monkeys; great variety of birds like magpies, Jotes and Toucans; and there are days when we are surprised by the shy gaze of a roe deer, a capybara or even a cougar looking at the open from the edge of the mountain.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.