Iguazú Biocenter Tour
The Iguazú Biocenter is unique in the area with an exuberant live sample of Iguazu and the world nature, the adventure begins in the reptile area. Then, the visitor will go through the Garden with the famous orchids, hundreds of bromelias and ferns. On your way, you will find also the butterfly area, reptiles, native fishes and birds which will give to the visitor to see the diversity of the region compare with the rest of the world. With a short walk through the forest, the visitor will have the opportunity to see many species.
Children under 6, free.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the Biocenter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
The Iguazú Biocenter is unique in the area with an exuberant live sample of Iguazu and the world nature, the adventure begins in the reptile area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Iguazú, Misiones Province, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.