Iguazu Falls Brazilian Side Half Day Trip with Itaipu Dam Tour Option
Visit the Iguazu Falls, the largest waterfalls system in the world, in this unique half-day tour. You will tour the Brazilian Side of the Falls which contains a 20% of the total jumps of the falls and the best panoramic views.
This amazing place was designated UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7th Wonders of Nature.
You will be able to to choose to travel among a group tour (up to 40 passengers) or a small-group tour (up to 20 passengers), assuring that you choose your own experience.
During the afternoon, have the opportunity to visit the Itaipú Dam, an amazing engineering masterpiece worth to walk trough. This binational construction produces electricity that supplies Paraguay with almost 90 percent of its power and Brazil with around 25 percent.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to the Itaipu Dam (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Itaipu Dam
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Iguazu National Park entrance fee (Approx US$37)
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
After breakfast, the guide will pick you up from you hotel located in downtown Iguazu (selected hotels in Puerto Iguazu or Foz do Iguaçu). Once you board the bus (group option) or the mini-van (small-group option), you will head to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu National Park.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
The Iguazú National Park (Brazilian side) has an extension of 185,000 hectares. Upon arrival to the Visitor Center, you will enter by a portal individually, so carrying capacity of the park is controlled. Then a bus addresses you to start the walk in the park and will lead you to the beginning of the gateways where the route is 1,200 meters on the path Iguazú River Canyon. In this starting point of the route, there is a panoramic view of Argentine jumps, this is a stage suitable for taking pictures.
Moving in the route, the Iguazú River Canyon can be observed, the Salto Rivadavia and Three Musketeers, among others. Towards the end of the tour up to the lower lookout you will see Devil's Throat, this point is about 200 meters away.
This wonderful setting is further enhanced by the permanent formation of rainbows. The tour ends near the Floriano leap where an elevator is installed and is used by seniors and people with disabilities, which raises directly to the parking level of the coaches. The alternative is to use the path that leads you to the same meeting point.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Itaipu Dam, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6702, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85856-970 Brazil
Optional tour, if selected: 50 kilometers away from Iguazú Falls, you can find the Itaipú Dam, an amazing engineering masterpiece worth to walk trough. Then you´ll have a short stop in the Interpretation Centre where a documentary exhibits in detail the process of building such a huge construction. The tour takes place for approximately 40 minutes where the main parts are appreciated such as the landfill, the retaining wall and the turbines Situation Room. Once you reach the point maximum high above the retaining wall, the splendid lake formed by this dam can be seen. The tour finishes with your hotel drop-off.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You MUST check if you need a Visa to enter Brazil, confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.