Ijen crater midnight tour
we could see blue flames also see the sulfur miners breaking it with the traditional tools then loading it into bamboo basket with weights 70-100 kg.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jagir Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jagir Waterfall, Glagah, Dusun Krajan, Kp. Anyar, Banyuwangi 68432 Indonesia
traveller will see water fall and can swim here with clear water.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jl. Situbondo - Banyuwangi No.175, Lkr. Kp. Baru, Bulusan, Kec. Kalipuro, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur 68455, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Banyuwangi and railway stationPorts
- Ketapang ferry port Banyuwangi
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.