Ile aux Aigrettes - Tea Route - Gris Gris Guided Day Tour
Lover of nature and culture. Immerge in the green side of Mauritius starting with the Nature Reserve Ile aux Aigrettes found at 800m from our south est coast where you will be able to watch endemic and endangered wildlife species. Continue an amazing experience of the scents and sights of olden Mauritius at the Tea Factory our oldest tea plantation followed by a nice local lunch. End up with the must see cliff Gris Gris.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bois Cheri Tea Factory and Tea Museum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ile aux Aigrettes Nature Reserve, Mahebourg Bay lagoon Mahebourg, Mauritius 50815
Once you receive your pick up time from our dedicated hotel representative (24/48 hours prior the day tour), our guide will meet you at the hotel reception. You will be guided to the vehicle to start a journey full discovery. Enjoy beautiful views, learn about Mauritius history and appreciate a local lunch with savoury spices. After the full day you will be drop off at your hotel.
Catch a glimpse of the wild beauty of a diverse endemic fauna and flora by visiting Ile aux Aigrettes Nature Reserve
Stop At: Bois Cheri Tea Factory and Tea Museum, Bois Cheri Road, Bois Cheri, Mauritius
Visit of Bois Chéri Tea Factory
Stop At: Saint Aubin, Saint Aubin
Soak up the timeless charm of colonial Mauritius by visiting Saint Aubin Colonial House
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gris Gris Beach, South Coast, Souillac, Mauritius
Stop at Gris Gris beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels (except lodges/apartments/bungalows)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All suppliers have been assessed and meet local sanitary protocols. Briefing for each activity before tour. *Temperature Checks: When temperature of 37.8 or more is identified, access to the vehicle/premises will be refused and guest will immediately be referred to the nearest local health office.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.