Ilha Grande Hiking Tour
This amazing hiking tour takes around 14 hs round trip, Would you like to visit the most beautiful beaches of Ilha Grande by foot? If you have the adventurer spirit in you, this is it ! Spend a full day exploring awesome beaches, including Pouso, Palmas and Lopes Mendes, known as one of the most beautiful beaches of Brazil. Forget about the usual boat trips and put your feet on the ground !
Visit the most beautiful beaches of Ilha Grande and its clear waters by foot
Be amazed with the beauty of Palmas, Pouso and Lopes Mendes beach, known as one of the best in Brazil
Get off the beaten track and hike along the coast of Ilha Grande
Private tour, groups from 3 to 12 people only
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hiking tour around the island
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Boat ticket from/to the island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro
This trip starts in Rio de Janeiro at 6 am pick up, in an air conditioned car, mini van or van, according to group size. Our bilingual tour guide will welcome you in our car, then you will be driven to Conceição de Jacarei town, about 1 hour and a half from Rio city, where we take the boat to the island.
This trip differs from most of the trips sold online, because Instead of just sitting in a boat cruising through the islands, this tour will take you through 3 wonderful beaches near Abraão Village, called Palmas, Pouso and the astonishing Lopes Mendes ( one of the most beautifuls in Brazil), all by foot. Outdoor enthusiasts are welcome to participate.
The price of the tour does not include boat tickets, food nor drinks, so travelers are encouraged to take a backpack with plenty of it inside, or will have the option of purchasing these things over the island.
This is a private tour for groups between 03 and 12 people. After reaching Vila do Abraão, the largest village in the island with a bit over 2000 inhabitants.
From there the group will hike through the beaches of Palmas and Pouso, before reaching our final destination in Lopes Mendes beach. The total hike between Abraão Village and Lopes Mandes takes about two hours. Each beach visited, travelers are encouraged to swim and chill out, as well as explore nature around. During the hike, wild animals may be spotted, like monkeys and exotic birds. Sometimes it is possible to see dolphins along the coast.
This tour is made for people with outgoing spirit. The hike itself isnt difficult at all, but in any case, the trip is ideal for people in good physical conditions and health. This tour is perfect for families and friends. Do not miss the chance to see Ilha Grande in a unique way
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel or airbnb at the following locations in Rio city: Centro, Santa Teresa, Lapa, Catete, Gloria, Flamengo, Botafogo, Laranjeiras, Jardim Botanico, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Gavea, São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca, Lagoa, Humaitá.Airports
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro Port
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.