Illuminated Rome Tour for Kids and Families with Gelato and Pizza
Take a fascinating and fun tour of the city center of Rome after sunset led by a specialized local guide. You will visit some of the city highlights including the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Marcus Aurelius Column and many more lit up under the stars.
On this tailored experience the children will enjoy treasure hunts, quizzes, photo contests and other activities that will keep them engaged whilst at the same time enjoying sightseeing with their parents.
The tour includes beverages, great pizza and genuine gelato supplied by some of the best food parlours of Rome.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting: genuine pizza and Italian original gelato
- Kid-friendly professional guide
- Travel tips "Rome with kids"
- Local guide
- Blue Badge guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Rome in the evening is more beautiful and be more pleasant than during the day. When the daytime visitors have departed and many tourists have returned to their hotels and when there are fewer cars and scooters on the road, Rome is altogether quieter and less frenetic.
This Tour will start from Campo de' Fiori where you will meet your family friendly guide.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Especially during the hot summer days it is pleasant to tour Rome in the evening. Even if you have seen some of the sights by day they look different during the evening; when the sun has set and the monuments are lit up you get the opportunity to visit them in a quieter and more relaxed atmosphere.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
During this tour you will visit the highlights of Rome’s city centre; You will stop also at Trevi Fountain! The tour will be fun and informative so the kids will have a great time whilst also learning something of the history of this fantastic city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome Italy
The tour will end in Piazza Venezia! Do not forget that included in this experience there is authentic Pizza and Gelato from traditional makers – something for the whole family to enjoy!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, with at least 1 adult and 1 child
- A maximum of 12 people per booking, with at least 1 adult visitor for every 3 children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free for children aged 0 thru 4
- Tour is suitable for children above 5 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.