Imlil Day Excursion
Enjoy a day trip outside the city. you will be driven to the village of Imlil in a private car, visiting the villages with the local guide, enjoy a good lunch at the Berber house, after returning to Marrakech.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Discover the mountains and valleys of the Atlas with an expert guide.
Explor traditional Berber villages and admire Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Visit the Imlil waterfalls. Enjoy a lunch in a Berber house, and you'll see how the Berbers live. Camel ride and walk for 1 to 3 hours.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Koutoubia, MarrakechAirport Menara Marrakech
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.