Imlil Day Trip
Imlil is a quaint village of the High Atlas Mountains and it is quite famous due to the fact that it lies al the bottom of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in Northern Africa with its 4,162 meters of elevation. In Africa mount Toulkal is second only to Mount Kilimangiaro. Mount Toubkal is a sought for destination for hikers and Imlil serve as the logistic point for local guides and
accommodation. Moving around Imlil is quite unique as donkeys and mules are the mean way of transportation. Local cuisine is renowned for goat and lamb tajines. Amlou, a paste made with argan oil, honey and almonds to spread on bread is a must to try.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Climatized vehicle with chauffeur
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Meals on the road
- Entrance to amenities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
The first stop of our day trip will be at Kasbah Tamadot, past the small town of Asni. Kasbah Tamadot is the Moroccan resort of Sir Richard Branson and a magnificent example of local architecture revisited but in full harmony with the surroundings. A tea or coffee break is on our schedule then we will tackle the drive to Imlil where the road becomes more unkept and more winding. Once reached Imlil a local guide will take us to the waterfalls then to Kasbah Toubkal, a wonderful echo lodge with amazing views. Lunch in a restaurant in the village. After lunch we will start to head back to Marrakech driving by lake Lalla Takerkoust, a reservoir that supplies electricity to the city of Marrakech, and desirable destination of locals on weekends for outdoor activities.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.