Imlil Marrakech day trip
Enjoy a good day far from the noise of the city, and to encounter with wildlife. Your adventure starts at 9 am the time you leave Marrakesh from your hotel or riad.
We have 2 hours to attend Moulay Brahim, crossing Asni weekly Market to Imlil which exists in the highest foothills of the Western High Atlas Mountains.
PS : The tour include launch in a berber House, and Transport on Mules.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure from Marrakech at 9:00 am to visit the magical site of Imlil, the starting point for most hikes, it is a magnificent place for those who would like to walk in the Toubkal Massif. The highest peak in North Africa. return time 4:30 p.m. Imlil is a small beautiful village known for its miraculous beauty and its original and limitless landscapes which arouse the admiration of visitors, and for a marvelous valley.
Between astonishment and wonder, you can take a leap to Asni. You will discover the charm of Imlil whose climate is temperate and the natural and wonderful landscape. In Imlil you will take a short hike of 1 hour 30 minutes and admire the beautiful landscapes and Berber villages.
Finally, you will take the way back in the afternoon, after you will have an image full of memories so memorable that you will keep forever.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.