Imlil tour & Atlas Mountain trip
A days walking in the Atlas. Leave riad around 9am, take the road to Asni (market on Saturday), and arrive at Imlil around 10.30am. Have tea in a nearby café then a circular walk (3/4 hours), with a local guide and learn about the local flora and fauna. Lunch can be taken at the Kasbah du Toubkal , in a local restaurants or in a local berber house . On returning to Marrakech, there is a chance to stop for tea at Kasbah Tamadot (Richard Branson’s hotel), arriving back in Marrakech around 4.30pm. Lunch and the guide are not included.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with an English & French speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We will take the road towards Berber Tahanaout valley (Tahanaout ) . It rises slowly through a clear forest of oaks, thuyas as well as juniper . This typical village is perched at 1000 m high on top of Oued Reghaja. We can discover the Berber market every Tuesdays .
After having crossed the Moulay Brahim gorges, we reach Asni a small town living thanks to the weekly souk on Saturdays, in fruit farms on the foothills of Mount Toubkal (4167 m), the highest peak in North Africa. Exiting Asni, the altitude decreases towards Imlil, this charming remote village, embedded inside beautiful gorges where walnut and almond trees grow. It offers a wonderful panoramic view on the entire area. Imlil is famous place for being the departure point of foot treks to discover the National Park and the high plateau of the Toubkal.
Departure Point :Marrakech
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Marrakech
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.