Imlil Valley Day Trip From Marrakech
This day trip to Imlil and Toubkal in the High Atlas Mountains will allow you to discover the high valleys and hilltop villages of the Atlas Massif. Explore the high Atlas mountains and discover the hidden villages on the outskirts of Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- ride the mule
- Spanish speaking driver
- Visit to the Asni Berber market (dependent availability)
- All the taxes
What's excluded :
- Optional tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
On Saturdays you can visit the local Asni Berber market
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Upon arrival in Imlil, you will be greeted by your guide for your day of hiking and riding mule. During the day you can look forward to a walk through the small mountain town of Aremd.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toubkal, Morocco
On your trip you will have time to walk to the Kasbah and explore the surrounding trails, which offer magnificent views along the Riraya Valley. At this point in the mountains, it becomes a true Berber country.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marrakesh-Tensift-El Haouz, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.