Immersive City Tour & Skip the line Eiffel Tower up to the Summit
See Paris’ top city attractions and take in panoramic views from the top floor of Eiffel Tower on this 3-hour Paris city tour. Admire top city attractions such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysées, Notre Dame Cathedral, Place de la Concorde and the Luxembourg Gardens.Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with our tablet! Thanks to its augmented reality and interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. . Alight at the famous Eiffel Tower and climb up to the second and top floor to enjoy breathtaking views out over the city below. Enjoy Paris to the full and see the sites in style!
per adult from
What's included :
- Access ticket to the Eiffel Tower 2nd floor (priority access) and the top level!.
- Service of a multilingual hostess.
- Transportation by luxury coach from our central located Agency
- New immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Licensed Guide interpreter
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Choose the departure time that best suits your plans, and hop aboard your air-conditioned coach in central Paris to begin your city tour.
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Widely considered to be the most romantic city in the world, Paris is home to some of the finest architecture in Europe and its history reaches far back through the centuries.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Take in beautiful Paris views from the comfort of your coach as you travel through the city in style, and learn of its heritage from the informative on-board commentary.
Stop At: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
Admire famous squares such as the Place de la Concorde and the Place de la Bastille
Pass By: Grand Palais, 3 avenue du General Eisenhower Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris France
And top city attractions like the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Luxembourg Gardens and the delightful Saint-Germain-des-Prés district.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Up the Champs Elysees, the Arch stands offering one of the amazing view of the city
Pass By: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
The Must see attraction where you get a wide open view of the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Parc du Champ de Mars, avenue Joseph Bouvard, 75007 Paris France
After 1.5 hours of sightseeing through the city, your coach tour concludes at the foot of the famous Eiffel Tower.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Having discovered Paris from the ground it's time to see this incomparable city from the air! Climb up to the second floor and the summit of the Eiffel Tower and enjoy panoramic views over the city landscape below.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
You will spot the whole Paris including the Sacre Coeur up the hill in Montmartre
Pass By: La Defense, Bairro de la Defense Bairro, 92400 Paris France
Also the business area with its famous Arch are visible from the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Ecole Militaire, 1 Place Joffre, 75007 Paris France
It’s here that your tour comes to an end, leaving you free to stay a while longer at the Eiffel Tower and sightsee at your leisure.
Pass By: Les Jardins du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
Why not wander around the area and enjoy the view from another angle
Departure Point :2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No stop during the tour.
- Please note: Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysées Avenue is pedestrian
- Suited to clients looking for an overall glimpse or orientation.
- Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with our tablet! Thanks to its augmented reality and interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. You will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capitale, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions and 360° of the interiors. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mystery objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with our tablet. A playful tour designed for the whole family, for young and old! A deposit fee of 30€ may be required for the tablet and will be given back when returned
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.