Immersive City Tour and Seine River Cruise
A great combination! Offering an introductory tour of Paris' highlights plus a one hour cruise along the River Seine. After you've meandered around the graceful boulevards and major landmarks of Paris, you can appreciate completely different views as you float along the Seine!
Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with the Histopad! Thanks to its interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you, in exclusivity, to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. You will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capital, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions, 2D before/after sliders, 360° views of the interiors, enriched with audio commentaries. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mystery objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with the HistoSelfie! A playful tour designed for the whole family, for young and old!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Panoramic tour by luxury air-conditioned coach
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- Transportation from our agency by luxury air-conditioned coach.
- New immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet from mid January 2020
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
PORT DE LA BOURDONNAIS, 75007 Paris.
On the quay at the bottom of the stairs on the right of the Iéna Bridge, meet our representative with a Paris City Vision sign.
GPS : 48°51'34.8"N 2°17'35.4"E
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Following the Paris city tour, you will be taken for one-hour's cruise with a commentary down the Seine to discover 2,000 years of Paris history and all the monuments along the river and the famous Paris bridges.
Pass By: Ritz Club Paris, 17 Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
The Avenue de la Paix and the Vendome square nest some incredible treasures
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
The impressive monument is spotted near Concorde Square
Pass By: Grand Palais, 3 avenue du General Eisenhower Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris France
Your Paris city tour gives you the unique opportunity to discover Paris, its history and its major landmarks including: Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadero, Eiffel Tower (photo stop), Invalides, Pont Neuf, Bastille Square and the new Opera House, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Luxembourg Gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres and much more!
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The notorious and liviest Avenue with many stores, restaurants, the Lido Cabaret.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
One of the largest Arch on the top of Champs Elysees and also where you will view the whole Paris
Pass By: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
The Must see place with its esplanade and its wide open view of the Iconic Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The emblematic Tower is more magical during the Eiffel Evening
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Board at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower to enjoy more incredible gems along the River Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Musee de l’Armee des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Hotel National des Invalides, 75007 Paris France
The Dôme of the Invalides contains Napoleon Bonaparte's tomb
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Once a fortresss, then a Palace and now a largest and popular Museum with many impressive collections and where you could catch a glimpse of the Mona Lisa
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Still standing at Ile de la Cité with its stunning gothic Architecture
Pass By: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
The statue of General Washington can be found in the center of Iena Square
Pass By: Les Jardins du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
End of the tour at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower, where you could wander the area and keep many souvenirs.
Departure Point :Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time at Port de la Bourdonnais 75007
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Three types of measures are taken: 1. At the agency : Staff wearing masks, hygiaphones, marking on the floor, cleaning 2. During ctivity : Guide/hosts wearing the visor, audio phones, cleaning vehicles 3. For your peace of mind:** Please bring your mask. Wearing a mask is mandatory**"
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.