Immersive Korean BBQ, Market, and Secret Pub Experience in Seoul
Go to the same Korean pork BBQ restaurant featured on "Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown" on this classic Korean night out of BBQ and drinks. Spend a lively evening with a Korean food expert to learn about Korean BBQ and drinking etiquette, and then experience traditional and trendy alcoholic drinks in an energetic classic pub filled with Koreans from all walks of life. You will also explore a market famous for its pigs feet and a colorful market selling savory pancakes and tempura made from most anything under the sun. Make sure to bring your camera, but don't lose it, or they may fry it. This is the most intense way to immerse yourself in Korean food culture.
Gongdeok Station, exit 7, bottom of escalators
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (within reason)
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Jeongdaepo
- Entry/Admission - Cheonghakdong pancake
What's excluded :
- Extracurricular activities (karaoke, fried chicken pub) are optional after the main part of the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jeongdaepo, 183-8 Dohwa-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Featured on "Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain," this is a local Korean BBQ stop that specializes in a unique specialty, Mapo-style Galmegisal. It's pork skirt steak grilled over charcoals with a moat of egg surrounding it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cheonghakdong pancake, 23 Mallijae-ro, Ahyeon-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
After a browse of the pancake market, we take you through our "secret Harry Potter entrance" to the upstairs pub. There we will gorge on a variety of griddled and fried treats while taking a crash course on the 3,000-year lauded history of Korean alcohol.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gongdeok Station, Ahyeon-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates every Monday, Wednesday, Friday evening
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for unadventurous eaters
- Pork is the only BBQ option. The restaurant has no substitutions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour includes pork and alcohol
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.