Imperial Rome, Colosseum & Roman Forum inside plus Capitol hill 4 hours tour
Dear guests, this tour is led by an official licensed local guide who explains the history and features of two of the most famous sites of the world, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Moreover, you will be shown the beautiful Capitol hill totally restored by Michelangelo and then the famous monument dedicated to Victor Emanuel King of Italy. It's a journey into the heart of ancient Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed local guides
- Colosseum and Roman Forum tickets
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
A magnificence of Rome, the biggest amphitheatre of the world called the Colosseum becouse of the big statue of Nero beside the monument itself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The heart of the ancient city of Rome, originally a market place and then turned into a center of civic importance and a scene of public functions and ceremonies.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Campidoglio, Rome Italy
One of the seven hills of Rome, once the center of the economical, religious, and political affairs of the Roman Empire! Today the city hall and site of great beauty and fame due to the famous Capitoline Museums.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monumento a Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza Venezia, 00186 Rome Italy
The symbol of the unification of Italy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We take great care of our customers' health and for this reason, we can provide them with face masks and sanitizing gel. Furthermore, the temperature will be check at the beginning of an indoor tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.